Seattle’s modern square dance group for the LGBT community and their friends
Square Dancing Classes
January 7, 2016
Our annual lesson cycle begins in January. The first few lessons are free to introduce you the style of dancing and to see how much we all laugh.
- Open to ALL – no prior square dancing experience is required
- Singles and couples are welcome
- Puddletown is fortunate to have a nationally-known caller, Gary Monday, as our instructor
- Time: Thursday, January 7 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Since we build skills over the evening, please try to be on time.
- Location: St. Andrews Episcopal Church (map) near Green Lake at 111 NE 80th Street (cross street is 1st Ave.) Parking is available on the street.
Please join us for a fun evening of square dancing!
Watch to see what our style of dancing looks like: video
Puddletown Dance Nights
Every Friday 7:30-9:30pm
4312 S.W. Henderson, West Seattle