Seattle’s modern square dance group for the LGBT community and their friends
Watch to see what our style of dancing looks like: video
Plus Lessons Start Soon
- Tuesdays beginning 9/15/15 for approximately 10-12 weeks
- Teacher – Gary Monday
- Cost per student $65
- St. Andrews Episcopal Church (classroom in the south end of the church’s lower floor)
- For more info contact Irene Calvo at email@example.com
Free Introduction to Square Dancing – Nov 19
You are invited to a free Puddletown “Taste” of Square Dancing
- Open to ALL – no prior square dancing experience is required
- Singles and couples are welcome
- Puddletown is fortunate to have a nationally-known caller, Gary Monday, as our instructor
- Time: November 19 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Since we build skills over the evening, it’s best if you can be on time.
- Location: St. Andrews Episcopal Church (map) near Green Lake at 111 NE 80th Street (cross street is 1st Ave.) Parking is available on the street.
Please join us for a fun evening of square dancing!
Community Square Dancing Demonstrations
Please join us in a series of community square dancing demonstrations throughout the Fall! Gary Monday will be our caller for all of the events.
- Phinney Ridge Farmers Market: Friday, September 25 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Phinny Ridge Community Center at 67 Phinney Ave N in Seattle.
- Fremont Farmers Market: Sunday, September 27, from 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
3401 Evanston Ave N in Seattle.
- Amazon Headquarters: Tuesday, October 13 from 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
The plaza in front of 440 Terry Avenue North in South Lake Union, Seattle.
Puddletown Dance Nights
Every Friday 7:30-9:30pm
4312 S.W. Henderson, West Seattle
Tuesdays beginning 9/15/15